All of the sessions and the speakers list for BCA’s 36th Annual Investment Conference at the Grand Hyatt New York have now been finalized.
This exclusive conference will feature an outstanding group of leading experts who will explore a wide range of topics.
The following is a snapshot of some of the speakers and topics:
- Lawrence H. Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University will deliver a keynote speech on key economic and policy challenges.
- Greg Valliere, Chief Political Strategist, Horizon Investment will deliver a keynote speech on the assessment of the U.S. political outlook, whether investors should be concerned, and whether policies in 2017 & beyond will be investor friendly or unfriendly.
- General Michael Hayden, former head of the CIA and NSA, who will share his perspectives on Terrorism and Cybersecurity Risks at a special conference dinner.
- BCA’s Top Investment Ideas for the Coming Year panel featuring BCA Strategists will focus on specific ideas for generating superior returns over the next year, covering all major asset classes and regions.
- Johannes Zhou, Former Chief Strategic Officer, China Investment Corporation, will join two of BCA’s Chief Strategists on the China: Debating the Issues China’s growing reliance on debt looks increasingly dangerous – how much control does the government have over the outlook?
- Peter Berezin, Chief Global Investment Strategist, BCA Research will discuss his Top-Down Approach To Bottom-Up Stock Picking, and how investors could generate alpha by exploiting market anomalies.
- Alex Tedder, Head of Global Equities, Schroders, will join Gina Martin Adams, Equity Strategist, Wells Fargo Securities on our Equity Market Outlook Key questions to be addressed include: how much life is left in the bull market and which markets and sectors will outperform?
Other notable guest speakers who will share valuable insights and answer the important questions and key issues affecting the economic and investment outlook include: Paul Volcker, Kevin Warsh, Joaquim Levy, Albert Edwards, Martin Fridson and Devie Mohan.
The full conference agenda can be viewed here.
Register today for a valuable and informative two days you can’t afford to miss.