This exclusive conference will feature discussion and debates from an outstanding and diverse group of leading experts. Watch the video to find out why this year’s New York Investment Conference will be a must-attend industry event.
Featuring a keynote speech on The Global Economic and Financial Outlook by Lawrence H. Summers, Charles W. Eliot University Professor, Harvard University.
Some of the important and relevant topics include:
- BCA’s top investment ideas for the coming year, covering all major asset classes and regions
- How could investors generate alpha by exploiting market anomalies?
- Key macro themes that will drive the direction of markets and growth over the next 12 months
- The U.S. political outlook – should investors be concerned?
- China’s growing reliance on debt and the effectiveness of policy to drive growth
- How much life is left in the bull market and which markets and sectors will outperform?
Plus an exciting “Brexit: Outlook and Implications” panel which will explore all aspects of the historic Brexit vote and discuss potential future outcomes and investment implications.
Among the notable guest speakers will be, Paul Volcker, General Michael Hayden, Kevin Warsh, Greg Valliere, Joaquim Levy, Albert Edwards, and Martin Fridson and many more.
The conference is now 95% sold. As the conference is now less than 2 weeks away, book your place today and don’t miss out on a valuable and informative two days.