We are currently seeking a full-time paralegal with 3 to 5 years of experience.
Reporting to the CFO, their main responsibility will be to assist with contract development, negotiations, administration, tracking and analysis. As well, they will be responsible for the maintenance of contract compliance according to corporate policies. The development and renewal of all contracts include; drafting, continuance and resolution.
All contracts must be executed in a proper and efficient manner.
- Holders of a College degree as a paralegal
- Experience in Contracts administration/management
- High skills of written and spoken English and French
- Proficient computer and Word and Excel skills in a Windows environment
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Able to work autonomously
The ideal candidate will be curious, bright, highly motivated, independent and a self-starter. Good common sense and the ability to manage stress is crucial.